Borgonovo Glassware made in Italy
The company was founded in 1950 by three partners and traditionally produced glass for the domestic market. the production process was entirely manual over an area of 2000 sq meters. The company was growing quick and soon reached staff levels of 700. The 50’s and 60’s was a time of investment as the company moved from manual production to a semi-automatic and later to a fully automatic system.
During the 90’s the company embarked on a new phase of investment in the latest equipment acquired by the company Decover. The surface area of the plant grew from 12,000 sq meters to the current size of 52,000 sq meters.
Ranges offered by Borgonovo
Stemless Glasses & Tumblers
Mugs & Pint Glassware
Mugs/Cups – Hot drinkware